St. Louis County
- St. Louis Art Fair: The Saint Louis Art Fair (SLAF) is a free, three-day celebration of the visual and performing arts in downtown Clayton. The fair opens at 5 p.m. It continues from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. Saturday and from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sunday. Artists will be on hand with their work.
- Fair U City: Sept. 6-8. The event coincides with the University City Jazz Festival this year. The entertainment goes all weekend long at University City's Heman Park.
- Manchester Homecoming: The 27th Annual Manchester Homecoming will feature carnival rides, music, children's petting zoo, doggie paddle, Manchester Arts presentations and community band, food and drink booths and a parade and car show on Saturday. For a full schedule of events visit www.ManchesterMo.gov and click on community events.
- University City Jazz Festival: Saturday, Sept. 7. Held in University City's Heman Park. Free admission for the event, with music starting at 1 p.m. The last group takes the stage at 8 p.m.
- Trails for Tails: Fun walk and 5k Run in Frontier Park Sept. 7.
- Walt Fili Pancreatic Cancer Research Walk: Sept. 7 in Frontier Park.
- Sunday "Fun Day" on North Main Street: 1-6 p.m. Sept. 8 in the 100 and 200 blocks of North Main Street.
- MOsaics: Festival for the Arts: Sept. 13-15, North Main Street. More than 110 juried and invited artists will display and sell art over the weekend.