Thai Gaiyang Cafe
Thai Gaiyang Cafe is located in the University City Loop on Delmar Blvd., just west of North Skinker Blvd. The cafe is one of a series of family-owned Thai restaurants in the University City area. Its unique decor gives it a one-of-a-kind atmosphere, and an extensive menu offers customers plenty of choices, including noodle, curry, rice and fried rice entrees. Gift certificates are also available.
- Hours: Tue - Sun, 11:30am - 10pm; Mon, closed
- Handicap Accessible: There's a ramp near the entrance.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.patsthairestaurants.com/menu.php?res_id=2
- Specialties: Thai cuisine
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free, On-street: metered
- Cuisine: Thai
- Features: Dinner, Lunch