Seoul Taco is a fusion of Korean barbecue and Mexican cuisine, and it's where you can get a bulgogi quesadilla and other fresh combinations of flavor and culture. The Korean recipes are inspired by those passed down through owner and founder David Choi's family and incorporate traditional methods and fresh ingredients.
You can stop by the restaurant or Seoul Taco can come to you by way of the Seoul Taco food truck, which can come to any location and serve up the same great food for any event.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 11am - 10pm; Sun, closed
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Take-out
- Menu link: www.seoultacostl.com/menu.html
- Cuisine: Korean, Mexican
- Price level: $
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Dress code: Casual