Holy Communion Episcopal Church
The Holy Communion Episcopal Church describes itself as a truly diverse parish that believes in being a positive and active force in the community. The church runs a food program and does outreach to youth in juvenile detention.
- Hours: Sunday Worship: 8am communion without music, 10:30am communion with music; Evening Prayer, Tue, 5pm; Morning Prayer, Thu, 9am
- Handicap Accessible: There's a ramp into the building and an elevator inside.
- What makes this community special?: For the past several years, the church has partnered with Habitat for Humanity to help build homes.
- Parking: On-street: free
- Denomination: Anglican, Episcopal
- Services: Child care, Choir/music programs, Youth programs