314-505-8625 or 8611 (5/28-9/5)
It's pool time! According to the University City website, the Heman Pool has something for everyone. People can go for a relaxing swim or do laps, go down the water slide or watch their youngster having fun in the kiddies’ pool.
Handicap accessible features include sidewalk level facility entry, accessible entry into pool, accessible water-chair available.
Youth 12 years and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian age 18 or older at all times.
The current Heman Pool schedule is available at: www.ucitymo.org
- Hours: Lap Swim: 6-8 am Weekdays; 7-9 am Weekends/HolidaysPublic Swim: May 28 - August 28: Noon-8 pm Weekdays, Weekends and HolidaysAugust 29 - September 5: 4-8 pm Weekdays Only; Noon-8 pm Weekends and Holiday
- Handicap Accessible: Sidewalk level facility entry, accessible entry into pool, accessible waterchair available
- Founding Date: Opened 1933; remodeled 2004
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Food/drink, Lockers, Restrooms, Showers
- Permit requirements: ID card, Swim Pass or Centennial Commons membership must be presented for admittance into the Heman Park Swimming Pool (purchased at Centennial Commons)
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No fires, No outside food, No pets, No smoking
- Wi-Fi: None
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Membership info: Open to residents and nonresidents
- Private events: Yes
- What's the most important rule for this pool?: Daily fee or swipe is required for all persons entering pool facility. Swimwear (trunks w/mesh lining, swimsuit, etc.) is required for all persons entering pool. Complete list of rules/regulations available for view upon request.
- Season end: Sept. 5
- Season start: May 28