- Fax: 314-432-2585
- Founding Date: Sept. 1997
- What makes this community special?: Office: 7:45am - 1pm; 1:30pm - 3:45pm
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Public/Private: Private
- Financial aid: Yes
- Religious affiliation: Presbyterian
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 12:1
- How engaged is the school with the community?: Many school volunteers are members of the community, who lend their talents in music, art and other areas. Local churches help organize drives to collect classroom supplies.
- Denomination: Christian, Methodist, Presbyterian
- Services: Choir/music programs
- Grade levels: Preschool - sixth grade
- Extracurricular activities available: Students take classes in music, physical education and art. A worship chapel time is held each week.