The School District of University City closed schools today, but as of Wednesday night the Board of Education was still slated to meet Thursday. A decision about whether to hold the 7 p.m. meeting will be made during the day.
Stay with Patch for updates on the status of the meeting.
Items on the agenda include:
- School District of University City Educator is thMissouri Middle School Principal of the Year
- SSD Educators Honored With Building Block Award
- UCHS Senior Earns Perfect Score on ACT
- UCHS Junior Honored with UMSL Distinguished Achievement Award
- UCHS Senior Earns Elite Ecole TX Dance Program Scholarship
- Resolution – Women’s History Month
- Highly Qualified Staff Recommendations
- University City High School Students Educational Trip Report
- Energy Saving Contractor Selection for School Renovation Services
- School Improvement Plans – Jackson Park Elementary and Barbara C. Jordan Elementary
- Accountability Update
- Facilities Master Plan Update
- Bank Depository
The meeting is open to the public.