The University City City Council will meet at 6:30 p.m. Monday, April 9, at .
Items on the agenda include:
Approval of Minutes
- March 26, 2012, City Council Study session
- March 26, 2012, City Council Regular session
- Michael Gingrich was sworn in to the Traffic Commission in the City Clerk’s office
City Manager's Report
- University School District Update
- Reciprocal Golf agreement with Creve Coeur
- Boards and Commission appointments needed
- Council liaison reports on Boards and Commissions
- Boards, Commissions and Task Force minutes
- Other Discussions/Business
- Bill 9156 — An ordinance amending Chapter 10.36 of the University City Municipal Code by adding certain All-Stop intersections (Milan Avenue at 78thStreet and Erith Place at Milan Avenue) to section 10.36.090, Stop Intersections – vehicles to stop at certain intersections, as provided herein.
According to RSMO 610.021 (3)(13) Personnel “Hiring firing, disciplining or promoting of particular employees by a public governmental body when personal information about the employee is discussed or recorded.” “Individually identifiable personnel records, performance ratings or records pertaining to employees.”
The meeting is open to the public.