The University City City Council is slated to meet at 6:30 p.m. Monday, Oct. 8, at University City City Hall.
Items on the agenda include:
- Robert Kuhlman to be sworn in to the Economic Development Retail Sales Tax Board
- Charmaine Glenn to be sworn in to the Human Relations Commission
- Bobette Patton to be sworn in to the Arts and Letters Commission
City Manager's Report
- Asphalt Overlays, Change Order for local repairs to be awarded to Ford Asphalt Company in the amount of $102,080.
- Loop South parking
- Liquor License for Olive Supermarket, 8041 Olive
- Marketing and Public Relation/Communication Services
- Boards and Commission appointments needed
- Council liaison reports on Boards and Commissions
- Boards, Commissions and Task Force minutes
- Police staffing – requested by Byron Price and Arthur Sharpe
- U City the Best of St. Louis – requested by Stephen Kraft and Michael Glickert
- Bill 9164 – An ordinance amending Sections 2.48.010 and 2.50.010 of the Municipal Code of the City of University City, Missouri to increase the number of citizen members serving on the Boards of Trustees of the non-uniformed employees and police and firemen’s retirement funds and to revise the regulations pertaining to each board and provide for the appointment of two new citizen members to each board.
- Resolution 2012-10 — A resolution of the City Council of the City of University City, Missouri, declaring 8390 Delmar Blvd. a blighted area, approving a redevelopment plan for the area and authorizing the use of eminent domain for the acquisition of property.
The meeting is open to the public.