The University City City Council is slated to vote on a contract for security cameras in the Delmar Loop when it meets tonight at 6:30 p.m. at .
Items on the agenda include:
- Proclamation for Public Works’ Week
- Alberta Garth is nominated to the Parks’ Commission by Byron Price replacing Linda Peoples.
- Linda Locke is nominated to the Plan Commission by Paulette Carr replacing Paulette Carr.
- Helen Fuller is nominated to the Green Practice Commission by Paulette Carr replacing Donna Leach-Heimos.
- Luise Hoffman (2nd term), Deborah Arbogast (2nd term), Susan Glassman (third term), and William Baldwin (3rd term) are nominated for reappointment to the Library Board by Stephen Kraft.
- Kathy Straatman and Deborah Arbogast are nominated for reappointment to the Board of Adjustment; and
- Linda Fried to the Urban Forestry Commission by Byron Price.
- Gerald Greiman, Jan Adams, David Damick, Victor Pichon are nominated for reappointment to the Civil Service Board by Mr. Glickert.
- University City Fiscal Year 2013 Budget
City Manager's Report
- Conditional Use Permit (C.U.P.) application for 6277 Delmar Blvd, Aboud Alhamid with Ranoush Nights in CC- Core Commercial District
- Edward Byrne Memorial Justice Assistance Grant program 2012 for the Police Department.
- Security cameras in the Loop – Provision and Installation. Will Electronics was recommended for the installation of the surveillance system for $124,488.
- Security cameras in the Loop – Construction Inspection Services. Facilities Control System is recommended for $14,966.
- Capital Improvement Project (C.I.P.) for replacing a 21 year old unit. Recommendation is to purchase a Bauer Breathing Air Compressor, from Banner Fire Equipment for $47,595.
- Sidewalk and curb replacement project. Staff recommended C & K Contracting as the lowest, responsive and responsible bidder for $185,750.
- Boards and Commission appointments needed
- Council liaison reports on Boards and Commissions
- Boards, Commissions and Task Force minutes
- Other Discussions/Business
The meeting is open to the public.