The University City City Council is slated to meet tonight at 6:30 p.m. at .
Items on the agenda include:
- Charles Marentette is nominated to be appointed to the Board of Adjustment by Mayor Welsch.
- Holston Black is to be sworn in to the Pension Board
- Blight Analysis and Redevelopment Plan
City Manager's Report
- Sidewalk and Curb replacement project recommended to be awarded to low bidder R. V. Wagner in the amount of $222,472.50 plus Change Order of $81,542.75 for additional curb ramps, sidewalks and curbs for a total price of $304.015.25. VOTE REQUIRED
- Trash and Single Stream recycling containers was recommended to be awarded to Rehrig Pacific Co for a total of $93,400 with $20,000 of the cost being supplied from a grant. VOTE REQUIRED
- A motion and vote on a Loop Traffic and Parking Study requested by Mr. Glickert and Mr. Sharpe
- A Council Strategic Planning Session requested by Mr. Glickert and Mayor
- Council Rules and Regulations requested by Ms. Carr and Mr. Price
- Vote on Council Rules 1 through 20; 22 through 31; 33 through 37; and 39 through 40, requested by Mr. Glickert and Mr. Kraft.
- Discussion and vote on Council Rule 21
- Discussion and vote on Council Rule 32
- Bill 9160 - An ordinance amending Section 10.36.090, stop intersections – vehicles to stop at certain intersections, of the University City Municipal Code by adding the Fullerton Avenue and Kempland Place intersection and by deleting the Milan and 78th Street intersection
- Resolution 2012-77 — A resolution for the second and last budget amendment for Fiscal Year 2012
- Resolution 2012-8 — A resolution for committed Fund Reserves for General Fund and Economic Development Retail Sales Tax fund.
- Bill 9161 – An ordinance amending various sections of Chapter 10, Vehicles and Traffic, to revise various traffic regulations as provided herein.
The meeting is open to the public.