The University City City Council is slated to meet at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, May 29, at .
Items on the agenda include:
Approval of Minutes
- April 23, 2012 City Council Study Session for amendment to correct the high school drop-out rate reference was 63 percent taking the survey knew of someone who had dropped out not that the drop-out rate was 63 percent.
- May 10, 2012, City Council Study session
- May 11, 2012, City Council Study session
- May 14, 2012, City Council Study session
- May 14, 2012, City Council Regular session
- Jackie Womack is nominated for reappointment to the Traffic Commission by Terry Crow.
- Ted Slegesky and Nancy Solodar are nominated for reappointment to the Urban Forestry Commission by Byron Price.
- Helen Fuller was sworn in to the Green Practices Commission in the City Clerk’s office.
- Linda Locke was sworn in to the Plan Commission in the City Clerk’s office.
City Manager's Report
- Four 2012 Chevrolet Impala Police Cars Procurement awarded under statewide procurement contract to Don Brown Chevrolet for $20,196 each.
- Approval to upgrade CAD system in order to bring Fire/EMS dispatching in-house
- Approval of Charitable Solicitation Permit for “Fund for the Public
- Boards and Commission appointments needed
- Council liaison reports on Boards and Commissions
- Boards, Commissions and Task Force minutes
- Bill 9157 – An ordinance regulating the operation of the Ruth Park Golf Course Learning Center Driving Range.
The meeting is open to the public.