The department arrested 64 adults. There were six burglaries.
Sunday Aug. 25
- The reporting party stated person(s) unknown entered the vacant restaurant (BICI Cafe) through the unlocked back door between Aug. 20-25.
- The reporting party stated person(s) unknown cut the kitchen window screen and gained entry to the home in the 8600 block of Bonhomme. The reporting party stated she found the kitchen window open and the back door near the kitchen was partially open but undamaged. She had locked it prior to her departure. Officer discovered a chair underneath the window, as well. The suspect(s) stole electronics and money.
- The reporting party stated the suspect unlawfully entered his residence in the 6600 block of Kingsbury via an unlocked rear door.
- Officers responded to a burglary call. Officers discovered the storm door of a house in the 1200 block of Midland had been propped open with a can of paint. The victim stated the side door was shut, but unlocked. No items were reported as missing. Officer apprehended a subject, and the witness stated he matched the suspect's description. A 25-year-old male was arrested.
- The reporting party stated the suspect crawled through the rear window of the vacant residence in the 6800 block of Etzel. Upon arrival, officers observed the suspect attempting to exit through the window. A 60-year-old male was arrested.