Each week, University City Patch features a look at reports from the .
Here is a look at the blotter from Jan. 16-22.
The department arrested 53 adults and 5 juveniles. There was one robbery, three burglaries and one auto theft.
- Report 12-2248 — At 1:52 a.m. on Jan. 22, the victim arrived at 6543 Etzel Ave. with four others. After sitting the car for 15 minutes, the victim went to enter the home of a friend when they were approached by two suspects from the rear of an adjacent home demanding money. The victim and suspects struggled and the victim suffered a leg wound. The suspects then fled the scene in the reporting party's 2000 Chevrolet Silverado. No arrests have been made.
- Report 12-2237 — The reporting party told police he was at the BP station at 6700 Olive Blvd at 11:45 p.m. on Jan. 22 when he exited the vehicle to speak with another person. An unknown person(s) entered the vehicle, a 2004 Pontiac Grand Prix, and fled the scene. No arrest has been made.
- Report 12-1674 — Between 7:45-8 p.m. on Jan. 16, the reporting party told police he was the only one in the building at 7020 Forsyth () and heard noises from the main living room area. The reporting party observed a black male subject standing in the living room looking for "Mike." He entered through an unlocked door. The witness chased the man, who had a laptop, but the suspect entered a light colored Chevy truck. Several subsequent arrest of possible suspects were made in the area later in the week.
- Report 12-1763 — At 3:30 p.m. Jan. 17, the reporting party told police that person(s) unknown had forced entry through the rear door of an apartment at 7258 Forsyth Blvd. and removed items from the apartment.
- Report 12-1882 — Between 1-3 p.m. on Jan. 18, the reporting parties stated person(s) had entered an unlocked apartment at 7116 Forsyth Blvd and removed a game system.