Lots of crime involving University City residents took place outside of U City in April 2013.
A U City man was charged in a murder in Jennings and another was charged with murder in Overland. Another man pled guilty to a 2009 murder.
The University City Police Department also had a lot to contend with inside city limits. In case you missed them, these are the University City crime stories published in April 2013.
- April 1 — U City Man Charged With First-Degree Murder in Shooting Death
- April 3 — Traffic Tied Up on Skinker After Police Pursuit
- April 5 —
- April 6 — Two Charged in Police Chase That Ended on Skinker
- April 8 — UPDATE: Police Investigating 'Suspicious' Death in University City
- April 10 — Former Airport Worker Pleads Guilty to Threatening Mass Shooting at Lambert
- April 10 — U City Police ID Woman Found Dead Monday
- April 11 —
- April 12 — Pot Seized During Traffic Stop Leads to Investigation of St. Louis Police Officers
- April 15 —
- April 15 — Boston Marathon Explosion: University City Runners Were There
- April 17 —
- April 18 — U City Man Charged With Statutory Rape of 14-Year-Old Girl
- April 22 — U City Man Pleads Guilty to 2009 Murder
- April 25 — Woman Charged in Three University City Burglaries
- April 25 — U City Man One of Four Charged in Overland Murder
- April 28 — Massage Therapy Student Inappropriately Touched Woman During Massage
- April 29 —
- U City Police Blotter: Copper Stolen From Vacant Homes