The department arrested 63 adults and four juveniles. There were six burglaries, one robbery and one motor vehicle theft.
Monday, Aug. 12
- The reporting parties stated person(s) unlawfully entered the apartment in the 6600 block of Kingsbury and stole several items. The reporting parties stated the doors to the apartment were left unlocked.
- The reporting parties just exited the MetroLink and were approached on the stairs by a man who had just got off the train behind them. He demanded their cell phones. Officers located the suspect on Eastgate at Enright and all items were recovered. Suspect had a plastic gun replica in his possession. A suspect was arrested and charged with robbery on state warrants.
- The reporting party stated person(s) unknown broke the basement window in the 1000 block of Groby Road and stole money and cigarettes.
- The reporting party stated person(s) unknown forced open the master bedroom window of the apartment in the 900 block of McKnight and stole several items.
- The reporting party stated person(s) unknown stole her 2002 4-door black VW Passat that was parked in front of her previous residence in the 7300 block of Balson.
- The reporting party stated person(s) unknown gained entry to apartment in the 900 block of McKnight through the living room window and stole several items. The reporting party stated person(s) unknown had cut the window screens on Aug. 14.
- The reporting party stated person(s) unknown attempted to gain entry into the residence in the 8400 block of Braddock by prying and cutting the front window screen frames. Entry was not gained.
- The reporting party stated she observed 3 males very close to her apartment. The subjects were seen standing outside of the window before fleeing. Officer stated the window screen had been cut but entry was not gained.