The department arrested 52 adults and three juveniles. There were six burglaries and one motor vehicle theft.
Monday, July 22
- The reporting party stated person(s) unknown unlawfully entered her residence in the 6900 block of Raymond Ave. and stole several small items.
- The reporting party stated person(s) unknown stole a bicycle and lawn mower from insecure detached garage in the 7100 block of Kingsbury Ave.
- The reporting party stated the rear window of neighbor’s residence in the 6900 block of Bartmer was open. The residence was checked by officers and several items were found to be missing.
- The reporting party stated person(s) unknown forced the door conjoining the garage and the residence, entered the residence in the 1500 block of Eastmont Place, and stole electronics.
- The reporting party stated someone stole a book from window sill in the 1300 block of Sheridan Ave. that contained small amount of currency. A possible suspect was stopped by officers, investigation continues.
- The reporting party stated person(s) unknown stole her blue 2006 Chrysler Pacifica from her driveway in the 7100 block of White Oak Lane overnight.
- The reporting party stated person unknown attempted to break into their home in the 6700 block of by prying open the living room window. The reporting party maintains that the window was closed and undamaged prior to this incident. A man seen in the area is described as an older black male medium to long beard.