Valentine's Day is tomorrow. For all of you last minute shoppers and planners, here are some things to do for your sweetheart and some great shopping ideas.
Getting Ready for the Big Night
- : The clothing store has Valentine's Day specials, including 30 percent off Valentine dreses.
- : Valentine's jewelry by Lisa Colby and Susan Freda.
- : Come find the perfect Valentine’s Day gift for your loved ones. From Fair Trade flowers to beautiful gifts from around the world you will find goodies for everyone.
Meals for Two
- : Stop by the Melting Pot until Feb. 18 to enjoy fondue Valentine's specials. Enjoy a delectable 4-course menu, champagne toast and a special gift. In addition, Melting Pot give patrons a certificate good for 20 percent savings off of their next visit. There is a set menu for Tuesday night. The regular menu and the set menu will both be available on the other dates.
- Boathouse in Forest Park: Treat your significant other to a romantic dinner date at the Boathouse. The restaurant is offering a special Valentine’s Day dinner menu, in addition to the regular menu. Dinner is $37 per person includes dinner and a glass of champagne! Make reservations by calling 314-367-2224.
Gifts for Your Loved One
- : Several great items including chocolate covered strawberries and other chocolate delicacies.
- : If you're looking for a good charity to donate to, Baked T's is accepting donations for Backstoppers during month of February. Backstoppers provides assistance to the spouses and children of police officers, firefighters, and paramedics who have lost their lives while performing their duty.
- Head over to or to get your holiday flower arrangement.
Dining on a Budget
- has romantic dinners for two on Valentine's Day.
- is offering anyone who buys an entree another one for free—once they kiss a fellow customer at the cash register. It doesn't matter (to Qdoba) who it is.
Know of any other business offering great Valentine deals? Add them to the story.