After a whirlwind book tour that saw him stopping in St. Louis twice in recent weeks, native son and Bravo Television executive Andy Cohen is atop the local bestselling book list.
Another St. Louis native son, former basketball star and politician Bill Bradley, also cracked the top five.
Here's a roundup of the best-selling books in five St. Louis-area independent bookstores from the week ending May 13.
The bookstores include in University City, Sue's News at the , Left Bank Books in the Central West End, in St. Charles and in Webster Groves.
- Most Talkative by Andy Cohen
- Fifty Shades of Grey by E. L James
- You Have No Idea by Vanessa Williams
- We Can All Do Better by Bill Bradley
- Starting and Closing by John Smoltz
- Ready, Scrap, Shoot by Joanna Slan
- Bossypants by Tina Fey
- Fifty Shades Darker by E. L. James
- Slant of Light by Steve Wiegenstein
- Light Bringer by Chris DiGiuseppe and Mike Force
- Insurgent by Veronica Roth
- Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
- Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
- Oh The Places You'll Go! by Dr. Seuss
- The Serpent's Shadow by Rick Riordan
- Pete the Cat and His Four Groovy Buttons by Eric Litwin
- Because of Mr. Terupt by Rob Buyea
- Katana by Cole Gibson
- Sleeping Beauty by Little Golden Book
- Duckling Gets a Cookie!? by Mo Willems