Good morning !
Welcome to the column that will help you get through the day. Every Monday through Friday, we'll tell you what's going on around town, what you need to know and where the traffic snags might be.
Have a suggestion to make University City Patch more helpful? Leave a comment or drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you use social media? Check us out on Facebook and Twitter.
- Weather: Partly sunny, with a high near 44. Breezy, with a west wind between 16 and 21 mph, according to the National Weather Service.
In case you missed it
- The redistricting fight in Missouri is heating up again. Lines have been with the results.
- The Wednesday. They are playing Westminister Christian Academy tonight at MICDS.
- Love watching the Oscars? Head to the this weekend for to benefit .
Coming up today
- Our One Tank Trips has a look at big band music playing this weekend.
- Find out who won this week's Food Fight at 10 a.m. Don't forget to check in for our next round at 10 a.m. Monday.
Around the web
- There's a new restaurant in the Loop as of today. According to Feast Magazine, Nico is opening today in the space that formerly held .
- Student Life profiles Rob Hazelwood, a former Washington University student who now manages in the Loop.
- The St. Louis American shares a portion of Rep. William Lacy Clay's tribute to Judge George W. Draper. Draper was sworn in to the Missouri Supreme Court on Feb. 10.