Got a great video? We want to see it! Share it with your neighbors on Patch:
- Decide which Patch suits you best. Maybe it’s where you work; maybe it’s where you live.
- Create an account. If University City Patch is the right Patch for you (and we hope it is!), click “Join” in the upper right corner. You’ll enter your name, an email address and a password, or you can join with your Facebook account. Then fill out your profile and upload a picture and describe yourself so readers know a little about you.
- Go to our Neighborhood Gallery page. Click the “Upload Photos and Video” button, select your video and click “Open.” Your video will upload automatically. NOTE: The uploader can’t handle videos larger than 50 MB.
- Edit your video. Click on the video you uploaded, and a screen will pop up allowing you to add a caption. When you are done, click the “Save Edits” button.
- Tell your editor! If you want your video highlighted, send Maggie an email. Her email is always at the top of any University City Patch page.
When you get started, be sure to Tweet/Facebook/Email/Pin/Stumble Upon/Whatever your pics. If you really want readers to see your announcements, send them with your friends and family via email or share them on your social media networks.