Holiday home tours offer a glimpse at some historic and beautifully decorated homes in the St. Louis area. Check out five upcoming holiday home tours.
- Lafayette Square Parlor Tour: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Dec. 9. This self-guided walking tour includes 11 homes and one church in Lafayette Park. A trolley will run between homes. Tickets are $15 through Dec. 8 and $20 each. Children under 12 are free. Learn more here.
- Rotary Club of Cottleville/Weldon Spring Holiday House Tour: 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. Dec. 6. This tour includes homes in the Camelot and Castlebrook Estates. Tickets are $20 and proceeds benefit Rotary Amphitheater. Tickets can be purchased at Cottleville City hall. Call 314.378.7888 or636.447.8446for more information.
- St. Mark Holiday House Tour & Brunch: 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Dec. 8.Come early and enjoy brunch from 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. and then head out to see five homes in West St. Louis County that have been decorated for Christmas. The first 100 tickets will receive a hand-crafted Christmas ornament. Brunch is $7, the tour is $10, all proceeds benefit Lydia's House for abused women and children. For ticket information please call 636-227-9116.
- St. Charles West Marching Band Holiday Home Tour: 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Dec. 9. This home tour features five homes and one market. Tickets can be purchased at Frenchtown Corner Market in St. Charles or contact Kim de Jong at 636-288-3833. Tickets are $20 and benefit the marching band.
- Washington, MO Holiday House Tour: 4-8 p.m. Dec. 9. Tickets are $10 in advance or $15 at the door. Trolley rides are available from the Old Main Post Office. Tour includes seven historic locations.