Looking for something to do on this beautiful Fall weekend? There are tons of events in and around University City to keep you entertained.
- Taste of St. Louis — Head down to Soldiers Memorial this weekend for this annual free event. Enjoy demonstrations, music and food from restaurants around the area. While you are there, check out University City mainstays Ben & Jerry's and The Melting Pot.
- Olivette on the Go — This weekend festival in neighboring Olivette features music, food and fun. Erin Bode headlines on Saturday night.
Friday, Sept. 28
- Rico at Blueberry Hill — Doors open at 8 p.m. for a 9 p.m. show. There is a $10 cover charge.
Saturday, Sept. 29
- JSTL Early '90's Reunion — The The Lettuce Heads, The Heebie Jeebies, The Painkillers at Blueberry Hill. Doors open at 8 p.m. for a 9 p.m. show. There is a $8 cover charge.
- Oct. 6 — Asian-American Heritage Festival
- Oct. 12 — Style in the Loop
- Oct 13 — U City in Bloom Bulb Sale