With Mothers' Day just around the corner, we thought it would be a good time to talk about Sunday brunch. When you want to treat mom to a nice brunch, what's the Mid-County location you'd recommend?
This week, we're interested in your favorite Mid-County brunch spot. Every week on the Food Fight, we're looking the best places to dine and drink.
Here's how Food Fight works:
- Today, we ask for your nominations.
- We invite you to post your nominations in the comments below.
- We hope you'll also spread the word about this every week to your friends on Facebook or Twitter and get them involved.
- Submit comments until noon Friday.
- We'll take the top nominees and post an article the next Monday.
- That article will include a poll highlighting the top nominees.
- You vote till noon the following Friday.
- On Saturday, we announce the winner.
So where's your favorite spot for brunch in Mid-County?
So show your hometown pride and pick a place near you. Boast about that small family restaurant or other great eatery in your neighborhood.
And, if you are pulling for a certain restaurant, share this column on your personal Facebook page and Twitter feed and ask your followers to vote.
This column is all about you—your ideas, your feedback and your voice—so we hope you will chime in and check back.