Are you still looking for the perfect way to treat you mom this Mother's Day weekend? University City's Delmar Loop has plenty of opportunities to pick up the perfect gift or treat mom to a great meal.
Gifts for Mom
- — Folks interested in making a gift can come by on Saturday between 1-3 p.m. to create a Mini Canvas Magnet for Mom!
- — Join MacroSun International for a Mother's Day Henna Party, Saturday, May 12 from 1-4 p.m. at the location across from the Tivoli. The spring 20 percent off everything sale continues through May 15.
- — Find the perfect Mother’s Day present at the Delmar Gallery Shop, showcasing feminine ceramic vessels by local artist Rachel Akin. Meet and talk with Akin as she discusses her work and process.
- — Lots of stuff that mom will love, including embroidered belts, fun aprons, picture frames and more.
Meals for Mom
- — Reserve a table for Mother's Day brunch by calling 314-727-8880. Free flowers for mom and a free mimosa with every adult entree (while supplies last).
- Eclipse Restaurant — From 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Meals are $45. Children 12 and under are half-off and moms get a free mimosa.
- — The Loop's fondue restaurant will open early at noon and will stay open until 10 p.m. The Melting Pot will offer a special limited menu that will offer a four-course dinner or two different three-course dinners. All meals include a special gift for mom. Reservations are highly recommended.