The 4.4-acre residential and retail development project includes 22,000 square feet of new retail space. Anchoring the space will be a Global Foods Grocery Store.
In all, the development will include five new buildings, with apartments for about 600 undergraduate students and 22,000 square feet of new retail space. The mixed-use development, to be built on existing university-owned property, will be between Delmar and Enright to the north and flanked by Westgate and Eastgate avenues.
Construction is expected to be complete in 2014.
See our previous coverage:
- A New Look: Mural Added To Loop Walkway
- What Happened Here? Construction Walkway Is Painted
- Report: Possible Global Foods in the Delmar Loop
- Wash U's Delmar Loop Project Praised as Green Construction
- Wash U Plans $80 Million Investment in Retail, Apartments Near Delmar Loop
- Wash U's Delmar Loop Project: Excavation Begins