The Daily Meal has named its top 50 cupcakes in the United States and Jilly's Cupcake Bar's French Silk cupcake made the cut.
The site evaluated the must-have cupcake at the bakeries. The bakeries were judged on menu, cupcake design and frosting to cake ratio. Each category was scored on a 1-10 basis.
Jilly's received a 9 for both menu and design, but only a 5 rating in the frosting-to-cake category.
Other notable bakeries on the list include Georgetown Cupcake, which is featured in the TLC show D.C. Cupcakes; Sprinkles Cupcakes in Los Angeles, which boasts that it is the world's first cupcake bakery and Magnolia Bakery in New York.
See more on Patch:
- Jilly's Named a Great Place for a Gourmet Cupcake
- Jilly’s Cupcake Bar and St. Louis Surge Basketball Introduce Exclusive Cupcake
- Jilly's Cupcake Bar Receives Warm Welcome in Des Peres
- Jilly's Cupcake Bar Wins Best Breakfast Honor
- Jilly's Cupcake Expands Eatery
- Jilly's Cupcakes Compete in Baking Battle