When we asked Patch readers for their favorite pizza joints in Mid-County, we got plenty of suggestions—and we're grateful for your help getting our first Mid-County Food Fight off the ground.
We read your comments on Patch, as well as comments posted to our Patch Facebook pages. Here are your choices:
- Dewey's Pizza with locations in Kirkwood, University City and Webster Groves.
- Pi Pizzeria with locations in Kirkwood and in University City.
- Farotto's in Rock Hill.
- Pointers Pizza in Richmond Heights
- A'mis in Rock Hill
- twinOak Wood Fired Fare in Brentwood
- Imo's Pizza in Rock Hill
- La Pizza in University City.
- Racanelli's in Webster Groves
- Katie's Pizzeria Cafe in Clayton
To finish off this Food Fight, we need you to vote on your favorite pizza place in our poll below.
Leave a comment on why you voted, or share your choice on Facebook and Twitter. You can also leave a review of these restaurants on Patch.
You have until Thursday at 5 p.m. to vote, and we’ll announce the winner of the Food Fight on Friday morning.
Thanks again, and happy eating.