E.L. James' trilogy remains a hot read as all three books make the top five sells for the St. Louis-area independent bookstores for the week ending July 1.
The bookstores include in University City, Sue's News at the , Left Bank Books in the Central West End, in St. Charles and in Webster Groves.
- Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James
- Fifty Shades Freed by E.L. James
- Fifty Shades Darker by E.L. James
- Hologram for the King by Dave Eggers
- Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
- Wicked Business by Janet Evanovich
- I Got Your Back by Eddie Levert, Sr.
- Hearse and Buggy by Laura Bradford
- Sew Deadly by Elizabeth Lynn Casey
- Pulse by John Lutz
- Count to Sleep St. Louis by Adam Gamble
- Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
- Divergent by Veronica Roth
- Fantastic Flying Books of Mr. Morris Lessmore by William Joyce
- Serpent's Shadow by Rick Riordan
- Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
- Fault in Our Stars by John Green
- Dragons Love Tacos by Adam Rubin
- Insurgent by Veronica Roth
- Spaceheadz by Jon Scieszka