Ever had the feeling that you're spending so much time at work, you might as well move in? Well, one of employees will be doing just that next month.
Kenny Snarzyk, the new publicist for Cicero's restaurant in University City, will be locked in the restaurant's display window for an entire week—from Monday, Oct. 3 to Sunday, Oct. 9.
It's all for a good cause—it's a fundraiser to help develop a children's musical program at theLift For Life Gym in St. Louis. The local nonprofit organization provides children with a safe environment to stay fit and be active.
During Snarzyk's week in the window, he'll interview guest celebrities and notable artists, share his love for music, give his unique fitness instructions and “teach” his very own beer school. Confirmed guests so far include , artist Tom Huck and Riverfront Times music editor Kiernan Maletsky.
Every dollar donated will go directly to Lift For Life, a news release from Cicero's states.
- Donations will be accepted via
- Lift for Life’s PayPal account
- A credit card payment over the phone from 9 a.m.-5 p.m. at 314-588-0007
- A check made out to Lift for Life Gym, C/O Fund the Music, 1731 S.Broadway, St. Louis, MO 63104
- Donating in person at Cicero's