Each week University City Patch brings you a roundup of things to do in and around U City. Here are some ideas for the weekend of Feb. 17-19.
- Son Jack Jr. and Michael Wilde — 6 p.m. at . The duo will perform a free show.
- — 7 p.m. at . Join artists in residence Molly Douglass, Eric Hoefer and Samara Rosen for a panel discussion on why artists take on residencies.
- Joffrey: Mavericks of American Dance at — The show begins at 7 p.m.
- 88.1 KDHX Welcomes at The Pageant — Doors open at 7 p.m. and the show starts at 8 p.m. Tickets are $25 with a $2 surcharge for minors.
- Drivin N Cryin and Logos at — Doors open at 8 p.m. for a 9 p.m. show. Tickets are $15.
- Club Pub — From 10 p.m. to 1:30 a.m. at will have 35 cent toasted ravioli until 11 p.m., $2 well drinks and $2 shots.
- Steve Scorfina's Soul, Steel, Richie Callison Band and Fatback Phillips at Blueberry Hill — The doors open at 8 p.m. The show begins at 9 p.m. and there is a $10 cover charge.
- LucaBrasi with Submerged Temple and Buz at — The show starts at 8:30 p.m. Tickets are $7 with a $3 minor surcharge at the door. The event is restricted to 17 and over.
- LOTUS with Conspirator and Goodness Gracious at The Pageant — Doors open at 7 p.m. for an 8 p.m. show. Tickets are $22 in advance and $25 at the door.
- Jill Sobule at Blueberry Hill — Doors open at 8 p.m. for a 9 p.m. show. Tickets are $15.
- Bill Forness and One More Round: A Tribute to Johnny Cash at — The show starts at 9 p.m.
- Afton Productions Presents at Cicero's — A 5 p.m. show for ages 17 and up. Tickets range from $8-12.