Native son and Bravo Television executive Andy Cohen is atop the local bestselling book list for the second week in a row.
Here's a roundup of the best-selling books in five St. Louis-area independent bookstores from the week ending May 20.
The bookstores include in University City, Sue's News at the , Left Bank Books in the Central West End, in St. Charles and in Webster Groves.
- Most Talkative by Andy Cohen
- Fifty Shades of Grey by EL James
- Summer of '68 by Tim Wendel
- Fifty Shades Darker by EL James
- Fifty Shades Freed by EL James
- In the Garden of Beasts by Erik Larsen
- Bossypants by Tina Fey
- Killer Stuff and Tons of Money by Maureen Stanton
- Guerrillas in Civil War Missouri by James Erwin
- Stolen Prey by John Sandford
- Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
- Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
- Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
- Summer of the Gypsy Moths by Sara Pennypacker
- Katana by Cole Gibson
- Where Things Come Back by John Corey Whaley
- Five Flavors of Dumb by Antony John
- Great Cake Mystery by Alexander McCall Smith
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Do-It-Yourself Book by Jeff Kinney
- I Want My Hat Back by Jon Klassen