The Delmar Loop will host the Loop de Loop race Friday night and University City Patch has everything you need to know before you go.
The race is the first stage of the Missouri Professional Cycling Series. The series also includes the Tour de Grove and the Dutchtown Classic. Big Shark Bicycle Company on Delmar coordinates the races.
Delmar Blvd. will close at 2 p.m. Restaurants and shops are ready to welcome visitors and racers. is open but will not deliver due to the road closure.
Schedule of Events
- 2 p.m. — Delmar Blvd closes.
- 2:30 p.m. — On-Site Registration Opens
- 3:30 p.m. — USAC Cat 5 30 minutes + 5 Laps
- 4:15 p.m. — Master’s 40+/50+ (Cat 1-4) 40 minutes + 5 Laps
- 5:10 p.m. — Kids Races Big Wheel to 12 Yrs. Ribbons/Prizes
- 5:35 p.m. — Women Cat 3/4 30 minutes +5 Laps
- 6:20 p.m. — USAC Cat 4/5 35 minutes + 5 Laps
- 7:10 p.m. — USAC Cat 2/3 50 minutes + 5 Laps
- 8:15 p.m. — Women Pro/1/2 50 minutes + 5 Laps
- 9:15 p.m. — Men Pro/1/2 60 minutes + 5 Laps
Watching the Loop de Loop
Some of the best seats in the house will be at the three Michelob ULTRA viewing parties ringside on Friday night. They are:
- Fitz’s Turn 4 Viewing party at .
- Patio dining and European culture and cooking can be found at .
- The Loop de Loop ULTRA beer garden at .
There will also be grandstands and other areas for spectators along the route.