Year in Review: Top Business Stories of 2012
A look at the top University City business stories of 2012.
As 2012 winds down, University City Patch is taking a look back at the top stories of the year.
Here are the top business stories of 2012 and their original run dates.
- Restaurant Roundup: Fortel's Coming to U City — Dec. 4
- Starbucks, Target Supplier Is Shut Down by FDA for Salmonella — Nov. 29
- Restaurant Roundup: New Menus, Relocations — Nov. 27
- Crowds Turn Out for Tutti Frutti's Grand Opening — July 14
- New Director for University City Children's Center — Aug. 24
- Wash U Plans $80 Million Investment in Retail, Apartments Near Delmar Loop — Feb. 27
- Has Pratzel's Bakery Closed For Good? — Sept. 13
- Pasta House Closes in Downtown Clayton — Sept. 21
- News Nearby: Developer Slams Olivette, Calls City 'Anti-Progress' — Dec. 7
- Chamber Holds 'A Night at the Casino' — Nov. 19
What do you think the biggest business story of the year was in U City? Tell us in the comments.