Update: Weather Postpones Events, Changes Plans
Local businesses and organizations are moving events planned for today due to winter weather advisories.
With the National Weather Service predicting up to 6 inches of snow and ice and MoDOT telling area residents to stay off the streets Thursday, several local businesses and organizations are making snow plans.
This list is being updated throughout the day as more information becomes available.
- Baked T's — Closed early.
- Boathouse in Forest Park — Due to the weather, the Boathouse is now closed for the day. Thus, the Shrimp Boil for tonight has been cancelled.
- Centennial Commons — Closed at 2 p.m.
- Cheese-ology — Closed today. Previously, Cheese-olgy moved its Benefit Day for the St. Baldrick's Foundation to Friday, Feb. 22.
- Colleen's Cookies — Closed
- COCA — The Center of Creative Arts (COCA) is closing at noon.
- Crown Center for Senior Living — Crown Center for Senior Living has postponed an official announcement of changes to the Center originally slated for 11 a.m. Thursday, Feb. 21.
- Jilly's Cupcake Bar — Closed early.
- Miss M's Candy — Miss M's Candy Boutique is closed today. The shop will reopen on Friday.
- The Pageant/Halo Bar — The Pageant and Halo Bar are closed today.
- St. Louis Art Museum — Closing at 11 a.m.
- Vintage Vinyl — Closing at 6 p.m.
- Winslow's Home — Closing at 2 p.m.