Vampire Hunters, Darth Vader Make the Grade
Check out the best-selling books in five St. Louis metro area bookstores for the week ending April 22.
It's a week for alternative fiction as Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter and Darth Vader and Son top the local bestseller list.
Here's a roundup of the best-selling books in five St. Louis-area independent bookstores from the week ending April 22.
The bookstores include Subterranean Books in University City, Sue's News at the St. Louis Galleria, Left Bank Books in the Central West End, Main Street Books in St. Charles and Pudd'nhead Books in Webster Groves.
- Limpopo Academy of Private Detection by Alexander McCall Smith
- Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James
- Slant of Light by Steve Wiegenstein
- Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter by Seth Grahame-Smith
- Darth Vader and Son by Jeffery Brown
- Oaxaca Al Gusto by Diana Kennedy
- We Are All Welcome Here by Elizabeth Berg
- Sugar Hill Where the Sun Rose Over Harlem by Terry Mulligan
- The New Jim Crow by Michelle Alexander
- Learning to Swim by Sara Henry
- Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
- Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
- Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
- Goodnight Goodnight Construction Site by Sherri Rinker
- Crow by Barbara Wright
- Ghost Dog Secrets by Peg Kehret
- Great Cake Mystery by Alexander McCall Smith
- Rainbow Fish by Marcus Pfister
- Another Monster at the End of This Book by Jon Stone
- How Machines Work by Nick Arnold