UCEF to Announce Fall Grants Tonight
The educational foundation will present the grant awards tonight at the School District of University City board meeting.
The School Board for the School District of University City is slated to meet at 7 p.m. tonight at the Ronald McNair Administration Building.
Items on the agenda include:
- National Merit Scholarship Program
- Prologue to Bates 2012 Program Participants
- Eagle Scout Project at Jackson Park ElementaryCitizens
- Personnel Recommendations
- Order for Drawing Checks
- Tax Anticipation Note
Superintendent's Reports, Recommendations
- Resolution – Missouri Public Education Vision Project
- Resolution - Disability Awareness Month I
- UCEF Fall Grant Announcements
- Summer Learning Academy Program Evaluation
- 2013 Annual Election
The meeting is open to the public.