U City Police Blotter: Jan. 16-22
Calls to the University City Police Department.
Each week, University City Patch features a look at reports from the University City Police Department.
Here is a look at the blotter from Jan. 16-22.
The department arrested 53 adults and 5 juveniles. There was one robbery, three burglaries and one auto theft.
- Report 12-2248 — At 1:52 a.m. on Jan. 22, the victim arrived at 6543 Etzel Ave. with four others. After sitting the car for 15 minutes, the victim went to enter the home of a friend when they were approached by two suspects from the rear of an adjacent home demanding money. The victim and suspects struggled and the victim suffered a leg wound. The suspects then fled the scene in the reporting party's 2000 Chevrolet Silverado. No arrests have been made.
- Report 12-2237 — The reporting party told police he was at the BP station at 6700 Olive Blvd at 11:45 p.m. on Jan. 22 when he exited the vehicle to speak with another person. An unknown person(s) entered the vehicle, a 2004 Pontiac Grand Prix, and fled the scene. No arrest has been made.
- Report 12-1674 — Between 7:45-8 p.m. on Jan. 16, the reporting party told police he was the only one in the building at 7020 Forsyth (Washington University) and heard noises from the main living room area. The reporting party observed a black male subject standing in the living room looking for "Mike." He entered through an unlocked door. The witness chased the man, who had a laptop, but the suspect entered a light colored Chevy truck. Several subsequent arrest of possible suspects were made in the area later in the week.
- Report 12-1763 — At 3:30 p.m. Jan. 17, the reporting party told police that person(s) unknown had forced entry through the rear door of an apartment at 7258 Forsyth Blvd. and removed items from the apartment.
- Report 12-1882 — Between 1-3 p.m. on Jan. 18, the reporting parties stated person(s) had entered an unlocked apartment at 7116 Forsyth Blvd and removed a game system.