U City Master Plan, Student Honorees on School Board Agenda
School District of University City classes are canceled today, but the school board meeting is still scheduled.
The School District of University City closed schools today, but as of Wednesday night the Board of Education was still slated to meet Thursday. A decision about whether to hold the 7 p.m. meeting will be made during the day.
Stay with Patch for updates on the status of the meeting.
Items on the agenda include:
- School District of University City Educator is thMissouri Middle School Principal of the Year
- SSD Educators Honored With Building Block Award
- UCHS Senior Earns Perfect Score on ACT
- UCHS Junior Honored with UMSL Distinguished Achievement Award
- UCHS Senior Earns Elite Ecole TX Dance Program Scholarship
- Resolution – Women’s History Month
- Highly Qualified Staff Recommendations
- University City High School Students Educational Trip Report
- Energy Saving Contractor Selection for School Renovation Services
- School Improvement Plans – Jackson Park Elementary and Barbara C. Jordan Elementary
- Accountability Update
- Facilities Master Plan Update
- Bank Depository
The meeting is open to the public.