U City Chamber Hosts 'A Night at the Casino' Nov. 17
The event is open to the public.
The University City Chamber of Commerce is hosting "A Night at the Casino" at the Heman Park Community Center on Saturday, Nov. 17.
The event will run from 7-10 p.m. Guests will each get a pile of chips to play poker, blackjack, roulette, craps and slot machines. The chips won at the gaming tables will be your chance to win prizes throughout the evening.
There will be a variety of food at the event, including:
- Appetizers — Chefs from Ackert Park, A W Healthcare, The Brentmoor, The Gatesworth, Pete’s Grocery and Tokyo Sushi Buffet are each putting together a variety of gourmet appetizers.
- Roasted Nuts — Mound City Shelled Nut Company
- Soda — Fitz's Bottling Company
- Martini Bar — Major Brands
- Beer — Anheuser Busch
Silent auction items
- Trek hybrid/comfort bicycle, blue and unisex, previously ridden and refurbished by Recycled Cycles
- Jewelry donated by The Silver Lady
- St. Genevieve overnight getaway, including a one-night stay at the Southern Hotel Bed and Breakfast and passes to historic homes
- Loop Vacation includes an overnight at the Moonrise Hotel, along with tickets to The Pageant and dinner
- Golf package includes 4 rounds of 18 holes of golf with a cart at Innsbrook Golf Club along with golf balls, golf towels, and hats
- Noodles and Co. basket featuring a menu tasting for 6
- Tiki bar
- Gas grill
- iPod docking station
For more information or to register go to http://ucitychamber-events.org/