Maya Cafe in Maplewood is the winner in this week's Food Fight, in which we asked readers for their choice for the best margarita in Mid-County.
The restaurant won with 52 percent of the vote among the finalists in the competition. Here's how our other five nominees fared in our margarita Food Fight:
- Amigos Cantina in Kirkwood — 27 percent
- Hacienda Mexican Restaurant in Rock Hill — 9 percent
- Mi Ranchito in University City— 7 percent
- Las Palmas in Maplewood — 1 percent
- Applebee's in Maplewood — 0 percent
If you're a fan of any of these spots, we encourage you to click and visit their directory listing on Patch and write a review.
Voting in our Patch Best Margarita Food Fight poll started Monday morning and ended at 5 p.m. Friday afternoon.
Congratulations to Maya Cafe for winning this week's Readers' Choice battle.
We look forward to hearing from you again next week with the next edition of our weekly Readers' Choice competition.