Student Honorees, Master Plan on School Board Agenda
The School District of University City board of education meeting, postponed last week because of snow, will be held tonight.
11 a.m. Update: The Board of Education will honor Brittany Woods Middle School Principal Dr. Jamie Jordan in March, not tonight.
Our original story:
Snow and poor road conditions pushed the School District of University City Board of Education meeting back a week. The board was originally slated to meet Feb. 21, but the meeting was postponed until Thursday, Feb. 28.
The 7 p.m. meeting will be held at the district's McNair Administration Building.
Items on the agenda include:
- School District of University City Educator is the Missouri Middle School Principal of the Year
- SSD Educators Honored With Building Block Award
- UCHS Senior Earns Perfect Score on ACT
- UCHS Junior Honored with UMSL Distinguished Achievement Award
- UCHS Senior Earns Elite Ecole TX Dance Program Scholarship
- Resolution – Women’s History Month
- Highly Qualified Staff Recommendations
- University City High School Students Educational Trip Report
- Energy Saving Contractor Selection for School Renovation Services
- School Improvement Plans – Jackson Park Elementary
- Accountability Update
- Facilities Master Plan Update
- Bank Depository
The meeting is open to the public.