St. Louis Readers Love 'Count to Sleep St. Louis'
The children's counting book features St. Louis' most popular landmarks.
Count to Sleep St. Louis, a counting book celebrating the city's famous features like the Gateway Arch and St. Louis Zoo, is a hot read among young adults at the St. Louis-area independent bookstores for the week ending July 15.
- Gold by Chris Cleave
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
- Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James
- Shadow of Night by Deborah Harkness
- Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
- Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness
- Fifty Shades Darker by E.L. James
- Fifty Shades Freed by E.L. James
- The Next Best Thing by Jennifer Weiner
- In the Garden of Beasts by Erik Larkson
- Divergent by Veronica Roth
- Count to Sleep St. Louis by Adam Gamble
- The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
- Insignia by S.J. Kincaid
- Oggie Cooder by Sarah Weeks
- The Astonishing Secret of Awesome Man by Michael Chabon
- Giraffes Can't Dance by Giles Andreae
- Insurgent by Veronica Roth
- Out of This World by Amy Sklansky
- Where the Wild Things Are by Maurice Sendak