U City Crime: Shootings, Stabbings in August
Check out the round up of stories related to crime in University City during the month of August.
August was a busy month for the University City Police Department with two shootings and several other crimes.
In case you missed them, these are the University City crime stories published in August 2012.
(See related on Patch: Ex-Nursing Home Worker Charged With Stealing Rings)
- Aug. 1 — Update: Ex-Teacher Charged With Rape Taught at U City
- Aug. 2 — Police: Teen Tried Counterfeit Bills at Businesses in the Loop
- Aug. 3 — Confessed Rapist Ingerson Worked at U City, Other Schools
- Aug. 6 — Man Charged With Burglarizing U City Home Thursday
- Aug. 8 — Child Thrown From Car in Forest Park Tuesday
- Aug. 10 — Belleville Man Charged With Statutory Rape of 13-Year-Old in St. Louis County
- Aug. 18 — iJacked: Kindles, iPads Stolen From Airplanes at Lambert
- Aug. 20 — Witness Saw Murder Victim 'Repeatedly Stabbed' With Large Knife, Police Say
- Aug. 23 — U City Man Flees in Stolen Car and Crashes, Police Say
- Aug. 24 — Olivette Area Resident Charged in Megan Boken Murder
- Aug. 24 — Shooting Friday Afternoon Near Heman Park
- Aug. 26 — Three Men Charged After Shooting in Heman Park
- Aug. 27 — Man Accused of Murdering His Father Was On Probation for Arson
- Aug. 28 — Two Months Later, Police Continue Search for Destinee Clemons' Killer
- Aug. 29 — Police: Three Acted Together in Heman Park Shooting
- Aug. 29 — Woman Reports Abduction Attempt at Wash U