Tilles Park is this week's Readers' Choice winner for the best park in Mid-County.
Readers' Choice is a friendly competition among businesses, restaurants and attractions in Mid-County Patch sites including, Clayton-Richmond Heights, Kirkwood, Maplewood-Brentwood, University City and Webster Groves.
Tilles Park in St. Louis County won with 29 percent of the vote. Here's how our other nominees placed:
- Blackburn Park in Webster Groves — 20 percent;
- Shaw Park in Clayton — 20 percent;
- Deer Creek ("Rocket Ship") Park in Maplewood and Webster Groves — 12 percent;
- Oak Knoll in Clayton — 11 percent;
- Larson Park in Webster Groves — 5 percent.
Congratulations to Tilles Park for winning this week's Readers' Choice battle. Readers' Choice will be on hiatus next week, but it will return June 18 with a new twist. Stay tuned!