The votes are in! We asked Patch readers for your favorite Mid-County brunch spots and got some great spots for our favorite weekend meal.
We read your comments on Patch, as well as comments posted to our Patch Facebook pages and Twitter accounts. Here are your choices:
- City Coffeehouse & Creperie in Clayton
- The Piccadilly, in Maplewood
- First Watch, with locations in Clayton, Des Peres, Kirkwood and Webster Groves
- Kaldi's in Kirkwood
- Market Pub House in University City
- Schlafly Bottleworks in Maplewood
- Schnucks in Des Peres
- Stratton's Cafe in Webster Groves
Square One Brewery in Lafayette Square and GC Brewery in Creve Coeur also were nominated; however, neither are in Mid-County.
Thank you to all those who nominated your favorite local establishments in Part 1 of this Food Fight. Now it's time to pick a winner.
Readers have until 5 p.m. Friday to vote for their favorite spot, and we'll announce the winner Saturday morning.
Be sure to cast your vote below, and as always, happy eating and drinking!