Philanthropic Garbage Bag Gala Is Tonight
The event to benefit the Salvation Army will be held at the Moonrise Hotel.
The event runs from 7-11 p.m.
The Project Runway-like event will highlight The Salvation Army's homeless services as models showcase creations made of garbage bags and duct tape, created by some of St. Louis's top fashion designers. Models will take both casual and evening wear looks to the runway, turning trash into high fashion.
Tickets are $45 and include entrance to the fashion show, food, two drink tickets and entertainment from Cruse Entertainment and DJ Epic. All proceeds from the event will go to The Salvation Army St. Louis.
Special room packages are also available at the Moonrise Hotel for attendees. The "Give a Night, Get a Night" promotion will donate $53 from each stay booked to The Salvation Army's shelter program, or the equivalent cost of a one-night stay in a Salvation Army Shelter.
See our previous Garbage Bag Gala coverage:
- Garbage Bag Gala: 5 Things About Sewing Trash Bags and Duct Tape
- Helping Fight Homeless is Easy and Fun with #GarbageGala 7/27
- Rob Cruse Writes 3 Original Songs for St. Louis Salvation Army's #GarbageGala
- Garbage Bag Gala Tickets Discounted
- THIS WEEK: Garbage Bag Gala at Moonrise Hotel
- Garbage Bag Gala: Meet My Designers
- Got Your Tickets for the Garbage Bag Gala?
- Do I Look Trashy? My Garbage Bag Sundress