What’s on your Christmas wish list for your community? We asked some Patch editors in the greater St. Louis area what they would wish for their “patches." Here’s what they said.
- "I wish everyone a happy and prosperous New Year."
- "I wish for news on new tenants in 2012 for some of Creve Coeur’s higher profile spaces, the former Borders and Provisions."
- “My wish for Lake Saint Louis would be to see more people becoming involved in their community by volunteering for groups like the Green Gloves, or serving on a committee or even just attending a board meeting or town hall program. Oh, and a Chick-Fil-A would be nice, too.”
- “I wish Mother Nature would play nice for Celebrate St. Peters 2012. The 2011 event was a great idea that was hampered by rain; if the clouds stay away it should be a fun event for the community.”
- “I wish for another year of growth in the small business sector. There were a lot of small businesses that opened and some that closed.”
- “I wish that -- if approved by City Council -- the new businesses of the Value City space on Lindbergh prove to be a great asset to residents of Florissant.”
Happy Holidays from all of us at Patch!
What would you wish for your community this holiday season? Share your thoughts in the comments section, below.