Looped In: Jan. 20 Edition
All the news you need for Friday, Jan. 20.
Good morning University City!
Welcome to the column that will help you get through the day. Every Monday through Friday, we'll tell you what's going on around town, what you need to know and where the traffic snags might be.
Have a suggestion to make University City Patch more helpful? Leave a comment or drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Weather: A chance of freezing drizzle between noon and 1 p.m., then a chance of drizzle after 1 p.m. Cloudy, with a high near 39. East wind between 8 and 10 mph, according to the National Weather Service.
In case you missed it
- January is National Soup Month. Check out some great recipes you can make at home.
- State Rep. Rory Ellinger held a forum on Missouri prisons Thursday at the Heman Park Community Center. He also appeared on St. Louis on the Air to discuss the situtation in Missouri prisons. Listen to a podcast here.
- It's Thursday, which means our Get Out calendar has all the goings on this weekend.
Coming up today
- Find out who won our pizza Food Fight today at 10 a.m. and don't forget to come back Monday for our next challenge.
- Patch was at the University City School Board meeting Thursday. We'll have details later today.
- Our One Tank Trips will highlight a great comedic act in town this weekend.