Looped In: Feb. 16 Edition
All the news you need for Thursday, Feb. 16.
Good morning University City!
Welcome to the column that will help you get through the day. Every Monday through Friday, we'll tell you what's going on around town, what you need to know and where the traffic snags might be.
Have a suggestion to make University City Patch more helpful? Leave a comment or drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Weather: Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 47. Northwest wind between 9 and 13 mph, according to the National Weather Service.
In case you missed it
- A University City woman was injured Monday in an accident on I-270.
- Our best french fries in Mid-County poll is live. Don't forget to vote before 5 p.m. today.
- City council members questioned how information is distributed to the public. We'll have a story later today.
Coming up today
- Patch will hold a live web chat this afternoon about changes to high school eligibility for soccer players.
- The School District of University City meets tonight. Look for the agenda at 8 a.m.
- Our Get Out calendar of things to do will be up this afternoon.